Pages - Menu

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Ipsy February glam bag 2014

So I just received my February glam bag the other day and I was really super excited to get it because this months bag really hit the spot on all my favorite beauty products. With most of my bags there are at least 2-3 products that I do not look forward too but I finally got the perfect bag where I will actually use everything in it!!


This months theme is called "The look of love" well it is February so go figure they would use that as this months theme. ;)



 This is POP beauty lip gloss in Peony Petal. It is sort of a darker pink color, it looks really nice on my lips and doesn't stink like others have experienced. It also doesn't have any yummy taste so it's not necessary to lip your lips constantly ;) haha. This also happens to be full size!
 This is ZOYA nailpolish in Dot. This is a very light pink but it's still a really pretty color and I can't wait to find the time to get them painted. This also happens to be full size!
 This is IPKN BB cream in light. Although this doesn't wow me as compared to other BB creams, I do however like the light texture. A little disappointed in the size though, I had to squeeze the tube really hard just to get it to come out.
 This is City Color Be Matte Blush in Fresh Melon. I was super excited to get this because I don't get blushes very often and I really wanted to get one plus this is full size!
This is Tini Beauty Eyetini Cordial cream shadow + base in one in Ambrosia. It's like a metallic purplish color and absolutely beautiful. I put it on my lids immediately and loved the color and look so much. This also happens to be full size!!


I was very blessed this month in getting 4 out of 5 full size products. How often does that happen? If you are interested in trying Ipsy out yourself for just $10 a month (shipping included) don't forget to sign up using my referral code. http://www.ipsy.com/r/28og

No comments:

Post a Comment