Pages - Menu

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Starbox January 2014

If you haven't noticed, I LOVE MAKE-UP! No seriously I have some sort of addiction that just keeps growing and growing. I think my addiction really started taking off when I subscribed to Ipsy and discovered all sorts of awesome make-up brands that I just had to invest in. Some of my favorites are Coastal Scents, Benefit, BH Cosmetics and Starlooks. Unfortunately Starlooks happens to be the only one to have a monthly subscription service that I just had to try out. This happens to be my first month with Starlooks Starbox, it's $15 + SH a month and you get 3-4 full size products right to your door but better yet they send out birthday boxes and referral boxes as well as a box for their new loyalty program. Every 3 months that you continuously subscribe they will send you ANOTHER BOX! That's an awful lot of potential monthly boxes.

Alright enough of my rambling, lets move on to the goodies.


Unlike Ipsy, Starlooks comes in a white mailer so not as exciting but the actual starlooks box is cute and the products are wrapped in tissue paper.


 Sorry for the dark picture but here are all the contents in the box. I have read that Starlooks tosses in a little crystal just for fun with the suggestion of collecting them and using them to fill a jar for make-up brushes or what not however, I never got one =(. It's really not that big of a deal though.

 Here is a brighter picture of the contents but rest assured I do have more pictures of each individual product.
 This is one of the little inserts announcing current discounts that Starbox users receive.

But I am sharing them with you! I absolutely love the kohl eyeliner I received in my Ipsy bag awhile back so I may take advantage of their discount before it expires Feb 16th 2014.

Apparently everyone got one of these handy tools in their Starbox. It is a lash brush that can be used to brush out any clumps your mascara may leave behind. I honestly hate mascara that leaves your lashes clumpy and I have found some great mascara that do not do that so I don't think this will be much use unless I receive mascaras in future boxes/glam bags or what not.

 This is the Infinity eyeliner in Milky way. I swatched this before I took a picture so it looks a little funky. It's a pretty color but I am just not sure about using it. Perhaps eventually I will find a use for it.
 This is the tender gloss lipstick in puzzy. It looks like a light pink color but it doesn't look tacky on your lips, kind of like a lipgloss.
 This is an infinity lipstick in Eons and it has a Matte finish. I am still a little iffy on this one for my lips so I think I will be using this as more of a blush.
This one is another infinity lipstick but it is a satin finish in the shade Endless. Again, I might use this as a blush for a sunkiss look on my cheeks.


Here are my swatches of the lipsticks and eyeliner. In order from left to right we have Endless, Eons, Puzzy and milky way.


If you would like to give Starlooks a try you can use my referral link! http://starbox.starlooks.com/subscribe?refer=59025

No comments:

Post a Comment