Pages - Menu

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Benefit Cosmetics haul

I decided to splurge on their build your own kit and I am so happy that I did. I love everything that I got and can't wait to splurge some more on their products.
 This stuff is simply amazing. If you have not tried That Gal you are missing out. This is by far one of the best primers that I have ever tried

 This is their powder shadow in Nude Swings and it is simply beautiful and goes on nicely.



 I was hesitant on getting this product but I went ahead and picked it and I am amazed on how awesome this is. My eyebrows look like they are going to droop down to my eyes and I used this and they instantly looked raised. This pencil truly does work wonders.
 Lolli tint happens to be a newer product and it is absolutely beautiful. It has a purpley color to it but doesn't make my lips look purple, more rosy. I tried this on my cheeks too but I need to work on my technique to getting it on my cheeks and blending it without the streaks showing up.
 With my purchase I also received a free make-up bag. It is too cute and will be helpful for traveling to pack all my beautiful awesome Benefit products into.
 With my purchase I got to pick out two samples and as you can see I went with some more POREfessional but I also decided to try the Total Moisture Facial Cream only because I had previously contemplated on purchasing it but didn't. Now I know I love it and will purchase without hesitation!

No comments:

Post a Comment