Pages - Menu

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Ipsy December 2013

About Ipsy: Each month, subscribers will receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Members can watch and play along with the stylists with the same products that they are using.All for only $10 a month. 


Here is my December glam bag and review



 This months theme was Celebration. My glam bag was sort of a bore so not so much celebrating going on here.
 I received Pop beauty eye trio in natural shades. I don't mind the shades but I don't find them very pigmented on their own so I have to use primer otherwise its just shimmery.


This is my English Laundry sample. Not sure what went on during shipping but my samples lost a lot of it's contents and Ipsy's awesome customer service shipped out a new sample ASAP. This perfume is actually my go to perfume and I am glad that I got the other replacement because it's an expensive perfume and I love it.
 Ah yes, more useless eyelashes going straight to my future giveaway box. Which reminds me that I need to brainstorming giveaway ideas!
 Sorry for the poor picture. This is J cat lip pencil and since I don't wear lipstick this is another useless item.
This is the Be a Bombshell the one stick in Girl Crush. This can be used as a blush, eyeshadow or lipstain. I was excited to get this but a little bummed that the color is so light. It's really sheer and doesn't look that great on my pale skin. Oh well.

If you are a makeup junkie like me feel free to use my referral link! I would appreciate it http://www.ipsy.com/r/28og


No comments:

Post a Comment