Pages - Menu

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Benefits The Rich is Back

I couldn't resist taking advantage of Benefit's 50% of sale they recently had. I can't afford their products really but with their 50% and free shipping I purchased this cute little box and I must say that I am very impressed with it and can't wait to take advantage of other 50% off sales that Benefit will have.

This is the Matthew Williamson The Rich is Back palette
 The awesome unboxing. I just love the tissue paper they use so I am keeping it for a future gift wrapping.
 I received two samples that I picked out when I was placing my order. I chose the Porefessional primer and the Hoola bronzer samples. I really liked the Porefessional but was disappointed that I only got to try a very small sample of it and it wasn't really enough to cover my whole face.



 Here is a little booklet that comes with your order showing the various Benefit products and their pricing.
 See how teeny the sample is? So sad =(
 I have not tried this sample out yet but I look forward to trying it out soon!
 Here you can see how dark the sample is which is probably why I haven't tried it yet. I am a little nervous that it may be too dark for my pale face.
 I just love this box, it reminds me of the 70's
This set includes 4 eyeshadows in natural shades of gold, brown and teal, 1 deluxe sample of They're Real mascara, 1 lip gloss in Inferno and one blush in Gimme Fever with a brush. This kit also includes a "Get this look" booklet with tips and tricks of application. 


Sorry the pictures a little dark so I will include a picture off Benefits blog so you can see the colors much easier
Overall I am really pleased with this palette although i really don't need another They're Real mascara since I already have one from Sephora's birthday gift box and I rarely use it.

Right now Benefit still has this on sale for $19 which is what it costs me but they no longer have the free shipping deal that I got however if you use the code JANGLAM you do get a free gift with purchase.


No comments:

Post a Comment