Pages - Menu

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Ipsy November 2013 glam bag

About Ipsy: Each month, subscribers will receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Members can watch and play along with the stylists with the same products that they are using.All for only $10 a month. 



I hadn't realized the last time I reviewed my Ipsy bag was October!!!! So I am going to be posting my November followed by my December bag in another post.

 So this month we got 6 items instead of the usual 5 which was really awesome. I also really happen to love the gold glam bag. The theme for this month was GLAM IT UP which is basically everyday for me. LOL


 The first item I will show you is Starlooks gem eye pencil in Amethyst. I have not tried this yet because I can't seem to get away from using my good ol' black eyeliner. I am just not yet adventurous enough to try a this color as an eyeliner. 
 Be a Bombshell in Shamless. I am not crazy about anything but natural on my lips but I do use this often and I love it. I get a lot of compliments.
 This is EM michelle phan (What up girl) waterliner intense color eyeliner in black olive. Again I have not tried this because I am just way too addicted to my black eyeliner lol.
 Now this item I was not looking forward to getting because I have never EVER worn fake eyelashes nor do I need too. I am not sure what I want to do with this as no one else wants it so maybe this is something that will also go into my giveaway box.
 This is the first time I have received a nail polish in my Ipsy bag but this wasn't an this or that item so everyone got one. This is Nailtini in Caviar Cocktail. I did try this out and forgot to take pictures! Sorry. I am not really that fond of the color though. I am more of a coral/pink and dark purple type of gal but the consistency of the polish was really nice and smooth.
 I was excited to get this because I ran out of bronzer. This is from Pixi and I just love love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment