Pages - Menu

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

September Ipsy sneak peek *UPDATED*

It's that time again! Ipsy has started to post sneak peeks into the next glam bag. I am hoping this month will be much better then last month but one of the sneak peeks is making me a little nervous. Not really a whole lot that I generally use but we shall see. 

SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEEK #1: A blend or quick brush of color is an easy timeless upgrade to any look!
This happens to be NYX Single Eyeshadows which retails for $4.50




SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEEK #2: This must-have product has been a classic staple for every bombshell since its invention!
This appears to be It's So Big volumizing mascara by Elizabeth Mott which retails for $19.99




SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEEK #3: There's no limit of classic looks you can create with three of these gorgeous staples in your September Glam Bag!
This one will be a little tricky but I will try my best as to what this picture may contain.



SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEEK #4: No matter the time or the season, this month's Glam Bag will be a classic print you're going to fall in love with!
and here we have the bag. I personally really love the blue color! I can't wait to see what I will be getting in my bag.


These are only speculation so we will have to wait till Ipsy updates the glam rooms. 

If you are interested in signing up for Ipsy for just $10 a month to try 4-5 deluxe and full size products you can sign up from my referral code HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment