Pages - Menu

Monday, September 2, 2013

Hoof foot polish

I know I have been MIA for a little bit. I have had a lot going on with starting school, my kids starting school and work but during this time I have had a chance to test out some new products so YAY!!! lol

So I recently made a trip into Bed Bath and Beyond to purchase a wedding shower gift and having not been in that store for what appears to be a really long time even though it has always been one of my favorites. I decided to walk around the whole store because so much has changed. They sell all kinds of new stuff like shampoo, cosmetics and lots of snacks. I happen to notice a section of trial size products and I found a lot of neat stuff to test out. One of the products I just had to pick up was some foot polish.




Wearing flip flops all summer my feet have been very dry, cracking and no amount of lotion seems to be helping. It's actually drying my feet out more and calluses are appearing all over. After rubbing this on my feet for the past few days I am already seeing improvements on my feet which is amazing. This polish is spearmint eucalyptus scented, not overwhelming but light scented. You are suppose to squeeze a small amount into the palms of your hands and rub on your feet.Dry, flaky skin will roll off as you massage foot polish into skin, leaving feet soft and polished. Rinse hands and feet thoroughly after use. I can honestly say that it really does rub off as you massage this polish onto your feet. This trial sample size is 1oz and cost me about $1.20. Not too bad, I hope I can find the full size product because this stuff is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment