Pages - Menu

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Glam bag review for Ipsy's August 2013 bag.

I received my Ipsy glam bag yesterday!! Although I am not as excited this time around as I was last month.

"Each month, subscribers will receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Members can watch and play along with the stylists with the same products that they are using. All for only $10 a month." 

I did not get a chance to do my glam room update because I have been spending all my time on Pinterest getting my family binder finished (I will post about it some other time when I am satisfied with it). But I already knew what I was getting even though I received my glam bag the same day. But anyways onto the goodies!!




Here it is!!


 And in case you want to see a more clear view. 

1) Urban Decay in #69. I did NOT test this one out I only took it out of the cute little package to take the picture but it went straight back in the packaging because I do not like lipstick. Lipstick has always worn off uber fast IMO and it makes my lips feel dry. Also I am not fond of the bright color I much prefer a more nude look on my lips. I have received some emails inquiring about this on FB but I have not responded and I am sorry to those I have not responded too I am iffy about sending someone something and not getting what I expected in return so I am going to put it somewhere safe and I will add to it and do a giveaway in the future with other products that I do not care to try.

2) Pixi Lash Booster mascara in blackest black. I was actually surprised by this one, it went on without all the clumps and lasts a good amount of time. I can't say that it made my lashes any longer or anything but I like how light weight it feels. I would buy this in the future.

3) Smashbox photo finish foundation primer. I was actually really excited to give this a try. I won a free sample not too long ago but I have not received it yet so I have been patiently waiting to try it. It wasn't quite what I expected, it felt dry when I was applying it to my face. I couldn't tell where I had applied it and it left this weird film on my fingers. The website says you can wear it alone but I don't think so, it didn't cover anything. I don't think I would be buying this in the future.

4) MICA eyeshadow in bronze. I don't really have a whole to say about this product other then I actually really like this. I would buy this in the future.

5) Michael Todd pumpkin facial mask. I have to be honest here, after reading other's reviews I am hesitant to give this a try. I have sensitive skin and it's not for people with sensitive skin. I did however smell it, it sort of smells like pumpkin but the texture.......... oh the texture. It reminds me of Libby's pumpkin puree, I don't think making pumpkin pies at Thanksgiving time will ever be the same without thinking of smearing the puree all over my face.

Here are the OR items for this month




Well this concludes my August 2013 glam bag preview. These answers are my opinion and mine alone. If you are interested in trying out Ipsy for yourself it's only $10 with shipping and handling included. Here is my referral code http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-h051vm0o1frlvpt.




Oh if you have not already, don't forget to enter to host a Lash Blast party!!

ENTER HERE >>>>>>>    http://lashbash.ipsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment