Pages - Menu

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Mail is here!

Even though I know what I purchased I still get all excited like a kid on Christmas morning. I had ordered a few things from ULTA and BH cosmetics and I was so excited to see the mailman carrying both packages up to my door. I purchased these items with the discounts given to Ipsy subscribers.

First thing I purchased was BH cosmetics Malibu palette. It retails for $17.95 but with the discount of 51% it is on sale for $8.95 plus there is an additional 10% applied bringing it down to $7. So after applying my Ipsy discount it came to $6.30. That is an $11.65 savings!!!!!!


I love the colors in this palette and since I am a "sort of" makeup virgin I am really excited to give these colors a try. If you want to check out the other palettes you can go HERE .




 This was another awesome palette deal that I got. It is an online exclusive Urban Decay eye shadow box and it even comes with a travel size  eye shadow primer. The palette retails for $38 and was on sale for only $10!!!!! How cool is that? I love buying makeup with huge discounts =)


Here are the pretty colors in this palette. I wish there were other eye shadow color options but it was worth the price.

Oh and one really cool thing about shopping at ULTA is you get to pick out a freebie when you purchase selected products!!! Here are my free samples.

Also here is a picture of the eye shadow primer that came with the Urban Decay palette.

Can't forget to include the product that brought me to the ULTA website. I just had to get some more of this spray because it was just so awesome. I was a little bummed though when I opened my package and saw that it had leaked a little bit but it was sealed in a plastic baggy. This retails for $19.95 and I did purchase for that amount but I also bought the Urban Decay palette so I could use my Ipsy discount which was to receive $5 off a purchase of $25 or more. I also got free shipping!!!



Total retail value for all products shown is $75.90 but with my discounts I paid $36.25 plus shipping and handling. I think all in all I got a good deal. 



No comments:

Post a Comment