Pages - Menu

Friday, July 26, 2013

Loving the outdoors

This summer has been a lot of fun so far. Even though I have not gone on vacation at all this summer I am still enjoying the warm breeze, pretty flowers, squirting my kids with the hose and just being able to get outside to get some fresh air. I started my weight loss journey in June (20lbs lost so far!) and I have been trying to capture as much as I can with my iPhone. I am not the best photographer by any means but I'm learning and I have even been using picmonkey as a photo editor which has been fun. A few weeks ago, around the 4th, my children went up north with my parents to the cabin so my fiance and I decided to travel back to his home town a little over an hour away. We got together with his aunt and played some disc golf at a course that I had never been. It was so beautiful there, there was a lake, hills and flowers I knew I just had to capture some pictures. Unfortunately my Instagram wasn't working very well because a lot of the pictures I took had apparently failed to load and was delayed in informing me =( but anyways I wanted to share a couple that I managed to keep and edit on picmonkey.


Burchfield Park up by Lansing, MI
This is the bridge that goes over the toboggan run. I would really love to go here again in the winter to try out this toboggan run because it looks like a lot of fun. 




There was a huge batch of these beautiful flowers but they were swarming with nasty little buggers so I had to snap a pic quick. I think this pic turned out really cool!







No comments:

Post a Comment