Pages - Menu

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Julep Review

I have heard so much about Julep and how awesome their nail polishes is so I took advantage of the free maven box for first time subscribers. All I paid was the S&H which was fairly inexpensive and I received two nail polishes, a full size beauty product and a sample product.

Here is what was in my box





Here is my welcome card for becoming a Maven!
It basically describes the incentives of joining the program. Such as:
20% off all products as well as free shipping
Earn jules by referring two friends which earns you a free box
discounts on products when you add it to your box
Get three full size products customized by season and style that you get to select!

The subscription box that I chose was Classic with a Twist and next month I decided to go with Boho Glam

Here is my free sample product and I can't wait to give it a try! The weather is getting chilly and I bet this will feel amazing on my feet.

Here are my products unboxed. Two nail polishes and a beauty product

Here they are unboxed. I tried the skin serum on my face and it felt amazing. It made my face so smooth.

It's pretty crappy picture quality but here are the nail polishes in Padma and Florence. The Padma is a dark purple, it almost looks black on my nails. The Florence is more of a nude color, it took a few coats to look good but I just don't care for the color. Maybe on the tips of my nails for a french tip look but definitely not something I would cover my whole nail with.

I am giving this another month, I already picked out my box type (Boho Glam). If you would like to take advantage of a free subscription box you can use my referral link here http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/262796/ just create your style profile and it will send you an email recommending which style is right for you including a free box code.

No comments:

Post a Comment