Pages - Menu

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

It's my birthday month!!

So for my birthday I got myself a awesome free gift from Sephora. It's totally free when you go into the store and let them know that you are a beauty insider so don't forget to sign up (Psst...It's free to sign up).

Such cute packaging 




 I was really hoping to like this mascara but it feels a little clumpy on my eye lash, I only applied it to one of my eyelashes and I can definitely feel the difference in weight so I don't know if I would purchase this anytime in the future. I did however really like the highlighter, I put it under my eye brows and it really made my face pop. I would definitely purchase this in the future.


And here are my free samples that Sephora offers when you check out. I actually got to pick only 3 of them but it was a nice surprise to see the perfume sample also included. 
Ahhhh I really really really love free samples. The Urban Decay liquid makeup actually came with 4 sample shades and it even includes this plastic thing that you put up to your jaw bone to determine what shade you might be.







 I also chose a Thermal cleansing balm by Omorovicza which retails for $105 for 1.7oz





The third sample I received is
Dior Multi-Perfection concentrated Serum which retails for $145








Well that concludes my birthday freebies and since my birthday is not actually towards the end of the month I hope to score on some more awesome freebies. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment