Pages - Menu

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Ipsy Sneak Peek *UPDATED*

It's a new month and you know what that means? August Ipsy glam bag sneak peeks!! Ipsy starts posting sneak peeks at the start of the month but this time they started one day early which is fine by me. Stay tuned to see glam bag speculations and what also awesome about this month is...........


It's my birthday month!!!! I am really excited to see what Ipsy has in store for this months glam bag. I will be updating this post as often as they post a new sneak peek. 

SNEAK PEEK #1  Pro-lips at your fingertips from start to finish with one of these awesome August Glam Bag items.

Urban Decay lipstick. I really like Urban Decay products but I am not a fan of lipstick and I when I did my beauty profile quiz I did not check this box because I do not want any. So I guess my alternative "OR" product is going to be chap stick/lip balm. Alright so it appears that subscribers will either receive the Urban Decay Revolution lipstick (Retails for $22) OR the NOYA beauty Lip Balm (Retails for $3.99) in vanilla or cherry.










SNEAK PEEK #2   Skin perfection is in session with one of these awesome August Glam Bag items!

These products are from Micheal Todd. I have never tried products from MT and I have never heard of it before either but it's all organic products so I am excited to give it a try and see how well my skin reacts to it. So according to the Michael Todd website it has been confirmed that subscribers will receive either the Jojoba Charcoal scrub or the Pumpkin mask. They are both deluxe samples (1oz/30ml).
                                       

SNEAK PEEK #3   Boost your look from good to glam with this eye-popping item!

Alright so this one was kind of obvious. It is the Pixi Lash Booster Mascara (Retails for $17). I have never tried any Pixi products but I have heard a lot about them so I am eager to give this product a try but I don't know if I would spend 17 bucks on mascara even if I do like it. I probably wouldn't wear it everyday and I prefer to be a little cheap on some of my make up products. 


SNEAK PEEK #4  Class is in session with TWO of these amazing items in your August Glam Bag!
I am not certain what all of these are but I will try and get it updated once I know more. But for speculation it appears to be 
1) City Color Cosmetics Cheek Stain (Retails for 2.99) this is actually confirmed according to their website.


2) . Nailtini nail lacquer in Mai Tai (Retails for $13 )which was also featured in last month's bag as well.




3) Smashbox photo finish primer (Retails for $36) I actually just recently won a deluxe sample that is on it's way so I don't know if I would be ecstatic if I got this in my August bag as well. 


4) Pixi Eye Bright Liner which retails for $17






Now for the glam bag reveal............


It's not too bad, not all that fond of the color combo but it's a free bag for all my makeup or maybe I could use it for a gift but really all I care about is what is inside the bag itself. Can't wait!!!!



*These are not all accurate, just speculation but I will update when I find out more. *







No comments:

Post a Comment