Pages - Menu

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Kiss nail dress

So I received a small sample of these Kiss nail dress's in one of my cosmo magazines awhile ago and I didn't show any interest. Fast forward to a couple weeks ago I had been reading some reviews on them on influenster and I remembered that I had the sample of 5 different designs and I decided to just go try them out for myself. Since I only had 5 different designs I just picked a nail that i wanted to use 1 design on and painted the rest of my nails a complimentary color. I must say they turned out fantastic and I had received so many compliments that I went out and bought a few more designs. 



I am using Gown along with Believe it, do it nail color by Nicole.


Also if you haven't already tried Apricot cuticle oil by Essie. You should!!!!!! This stuff is amazing, you just apply it to your cuticles twice a day and you will really notice a difference (as long as you don't chew on your cuticles like I use to). Can't deny that my cuticles are looking pretty good in the picture up there ^^. =)










No comments:

Post a Comment