Pages - Menu

Sunday, July 14, 2013

What is Ipsy?

So if you are unsure what Ipsy is it is a beauty subscription bag that you can make a one time payment for 12 months or you can pay monthly at the rate of $10.  Each month, subscribers will receive a beautiful glam bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. There is a waiting list for new subscriptions which could vary on length of time you may wait for. I signed up on June 26th of this year and I was instantly a subscriber so no waiting for me. Billing is always on the first of the month and during that first week Ipsy typically starts posting previews of what is going to be in the Ipsy bag. Its actually kind of fun figuring out which of these items will appear in your bag. Not everything they post is what you will get, some of the products are or items. If you are interested in checking out the Fan page on FB you can check it out HERE this way you can find out what the latest buzz is. If you would like to check out their website just click the image over on the right >>>>>>>

Now onto my first experience...........



Alright so I am growing increasingly impatient with my Ipsy bag but don't let this discourage anyone from signing up. This will be my first bag and I am very excited about it. Now if you don't know what Ipsy is, it is an awesome site to get free beauty products (mostly travel size it seems) from a variety of brands. Some you may be familiar with and some you may not be but for $10 to get 5 beauty products is quite the deal. Right now a bunch of people have already received their bags while others have just received their tracking numbers I am still waiting to get my tracking number but they are still sending those out in the next week. Right now I will share with you what I will be receiving in my glam bag as it has already posted to my glam room. However I should state that if you do decide to subscribe you may be placed on a waiting list until a spot opens up which can happen rather quickly or may take a few weeks. Also, you won't know what your bags contents are going to be until they update the glam room which is when most have received their bags already.

Ok now onto the fun part, for this month my bags contents are going to be.......
Sorry it appears so small but I will tell you what these products are and a link to the product page.

  • The first thing you see is POP Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon I am unsure which one will appear in my bag. 
  • Next is the BH Cosmetics California eye shadow sample I don't usually wear shadow manly because I am awful at applying it and making it look nice =( but I am excited to try it out and hopefully watch a you tube tutorial to help a girl out.
  • The third product seems to be really popular, a lot of people were disappointed they did not get it but it was an or item (if you don't know what this means it just means that you will get one product or another one). But this product is Benetint  which is a lip and cheek stain. Very excited to give this one a try. 
  • This fourth product is Sexy Hair Soy renewal beach spray which creates beachy undone texture that looks and feels like you've spent a day at the beach. Contains argan oil which helps nourish, protect and heal hair damage.
  • Last but not least is the COOLA mineral face SPF 20 moisturizer.

So when I finally receive the pretty pink envelope that I have heard so much about I will update on another post to share my experiences with these products.



No comments:

Post a Comment