Now onto my first experience...........
Alright so I am growing increasingly impatient with my Ipsy bag but don't let this discourage anyone from signing up. This will be my first bag and I am very excited about it. Now if you don't know what Ipsy is, it is an awesome site to get free beauty products (mostly travel size it seems) from a variety of brands. Some you may be familiar with and some you may not be but for $10 to get 5 beauty products is quite the deal. Right now a bunch of people have already received their bags while others have just received their tracking numbers I am still waiting to get my tracking number but they are still sending those out in the next week. Right now I will share with you what I will be receiving in my glam bag as it has already posted to my glam room. However I should state that if you do decide to subscribe you may be placed on a waiting list until a spot opens up which can happen rather quickly or may take a few weeks. Also, you won't know what your bags contents are going to be until they update the glam room which is when most have received their bags already.
Ok now onto the fun part, for this month my bags contents are going to be.......
Sorry it appears so small but I will tell you what these products are and a link to the product page.
- The first thing you see is POP Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon I am unsure which one will appear in my bag.
- Next is the BH Cosmetics California eye shadow sample I don't usually wear shadow manly because I am awful at applying it and making it look nice =( but I am excited to try it out and hopefully watch a you tube tutorial to help a girl out.
- The third product seems to be really popular, a lot of people were disappointed they did not get it but it was an or item (if you don't know what this means it just means that you will get one product or another one). But this product is Benetint which is a lip and cheek stain. Very excited to give this one a try.
- This fourth product is Sexy Hair Soy renewal beach spray which creates beachy undone texture that looks and feels like you've spent a day at the beach. Contains argan oil which helps nourish, protect and heal hair damage.
- Last but not least is the COOLA mineral face SPF 20 moisturizer.