Pages - Menu

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Nutella filled Crescent rolls rolled in Cinnamon Sugar




These things are amazing. Sweet tasting crescent rolls with gooey delicious nutella. Usually I just dip some of those honey wheat thin sticks into my big jar of nutella but when I saw this recipe just floating around on Pinterest I just had to make it and I was so happy that I did and so were my kids. I usually don't share my nutella with anyone but there was no way getting around it when the whole house just lit up with the awesome smell of nutella baking in the oven not to mention the million questions "what are you making in the oven mama?" or "can I have some when it's out of the oven?". But this recipe is so good and so easy you just have to give it a try.

Directions: just roll out your crescent rolls and separate them. Put a spoonful of nutella at the large end of the roll and roll it up. Take the rolled up crescent rolls and roll them on a plate with some cinnamon/sugar mixture and place on a baking sheet. Bake according to the directions on the crescent roll packaging and enjoy. It is best to eat them warm


No comments:

Post a Comment