Pages - Menu

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Ipsy May glam bag 2014

Sorry for the delay in this post. I have been really busy with very little "free" time. This month's theme was called Fresh Picks, this bag was more pampering rather make-up which was disappointing. But here is my review......

 The first item I received was this bottle of Eau thermale Avene spring water. You are suppose to spray your face with it to freshen up, wake up, set make-up or whatever. I did give this a try but I was not impressed with the results. Or I should say that I didn't notice any changes after using it. You can pretty much put water in a spray bottle and squirt your face for the same effect. Maybe I'm not using it right or something but this is not something that really wowed me and I wouldn't purchase this product in the future.



 The next item I received was pur-lisse moisturizer. I could really use this because my face tends to get very dry making it difficult for me to keep makeup on my face so this was a nice product to receive. I don't know if I would purchase this particular moisturizer in the future but I would consider it.
 This is Jersey Shore Sun sunscreen spf 35. I liked receiving this because it will definitely get used.
 This is the Hey Honey peel off mask. I just want to start out and say that I love peel off masks. I find them to be cool and fun to peel off. This goes on nice and smoothly, has a decent scent and feels great. I would definitely consider purchasing this in the future.

 This is the Pacifica duo's. Ekkkk I was so excited that I would actually be getting to try a Pacifica product, all of these months where there was a pacifica product, I never got one in my Ipsy bag and whats even more excited was that it was actually make-up!!!!!!!! I love the colors and it's nicely pigmented and goes on nicely. This will be a definite purchase in the future.
 This is this months Ipsy bag, kind of looks like it is eco friendly.
So this month was disappointing. I received only one make-up product. I signed up for Ipsy because it was mostly a make-up bag and I wished I got more than just one but I will be more hopeful for next months bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment