Pages - Menu

Monday, April 7, 2014

Ipsy March Glam Bag 2014

I realize I am really behind on my posting whoops but here is my March Ipsy Glam Bag for 2014. If you are unsure what Ipsy is "Each month, subscribers will receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Members can watch and play along with the stylists with the same products that they are using.All for only $10 a month. "   


             This months theme was "Destination Beauty" although I would have loved a St. Patricks Day themed bag but this one was pretty neat. 



 The first item I received was Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer. I liked the feel of this primer on my face but it was a little too glittery for me so I wouldn't wear this just by itself.

 The second product that I received was Bare Minerals Moxie lipstick in Get Ready, for a lipstick I actually happen to really like it and I wear it almost everyday. I may just purchase it once I run out too and I am not much of a lipstick fan. The color is a reddish tint but it's not too dramatic and goes on nicely.
 The third product I received was Be a Bombshell in Bora Bora eyeshadow pallate. I love love love the colors and I have played around with all of them. Definitely right up my alley as far as eyeshadow colors go.
 The fourth product I received was Nicole by O.P.I. Roughless in On what Grounds? I love the shade but I very much dislike the polish, it has the texture of sand and it just doesn't really look all that good. I was pretty disappointed.

Unlike all the other glam bags this one happens to be unique. This glam bag was designed by someone named Kiari and I think the design is just so fascinated.


If you would like to join Ipsy please feel free to use my referral link Here. Don't forget to check out Ipsy on Facebook for when they allow you to skip the wait list just by connecting your Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment