Pages - Menu

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Freebie addict here

So I have to admit........ I am a freebie addict. I have spent a lot of time searching for free products using freebie sites. I am a fan of a few pages on FB, I use to be a fan of a lot but they pretty much all post the same stuff so I downsized to de-clutter my news feed. I am so bummed that I haven't taken a picture of all the freebies I have received because I have used a lot of the samples but I did manage to snap a pic of freebies I have received over the last two months or so.





Here are some of the FB pages I check daily
Freebies4Mom
FreeFlys
FreeStuffFinder

Also if you would like to test products out for yourself but don't want to buy anything then you could also become a Bzzagent like me!  All you need to do is fill out your profile, link your social media connections and take some surveys. You may not qualify for all campaigns but they post new ones weekly.I just recently signed up and within a few days I got invited to the Lysol campaign which I am really excited to try because I love cleaning. If you want to check out Bzzagent for yourself just click HERE.

One of the perks to owning a members card at my local grocery store is being able to load digital coupons onto my shoppers card and I absolutely love that they offer a free product every Friday. I've just recently joined the Kroger free Friday downloads campaign on BzzAgent so come and join me to get in on some really awesome perks!











No comments:

Post a Comment